Pink Zebra Cheer is Committed to:
- Developing strong, happy, balanced athletes in a positive environment.
- Teaching the value of teamwork and goal setting
- Promoting a positive self-confidence and esteem
- Helping our cheerleaders achieve their cheerleading goals
- Teaching our cheerleaders to be intentional, disciplined, committed, responsible, respectful, unique individuals.
- Teaching our cheerleaders to demonstrate good sportsmanship, and how to handle adversity.
- Offer a program that is challenging and rewarding for both the cheerleaders and their families
- Maintaining a coaching team with a high level of maturity, integrity, and experience in cheer and dance .
As a Pink Zebra Cheerleader, I agree to the following rules and procedures:
1. I agree to respect my teammates, coaches and other supervising adults and do my best to listen and learn.
2. I will encourage respect and good sportsmanship from fellow team mates, coaches, program volunteers and parents by demonstrating good sportsmanship.
3. I will maintain open and positive communication as needed with fellow teammates, Pink Zebra Cheer coaches and volunteers. I understand there is no tolerance of inappropriate conduct, unsportsmanlike activity and/or negative representation, either in person, in writing or via modern technology (i.e. cell phones, social networking sites, email etc.) likely to bring the Pink Zebra Cheer reputation into disrepute (such as use of offensive language, unsportsmanlike commentary, inappropriate pictures, etc.).
4. I will wear the appropriate practice uniform (i.e. cotton shorts, practice tee shirts, cheer shoes, and hair pulled back with practice bow. Those who need a sports bra, please get a great one.
- NO spaghetti straps or silky
- NO jewelry of any type anywhere on the body
- NO long fingernails
- NO gum
6. I will not wear my uniform unless told to do so. I will not chew gum or eat messy foods in my uniform. During events or competition I will wear my warm-ups over the uniform while eating.
7. I will not stunt without my coach or supervising adult present for spotting. I understand Pink Zebra Cheer volunteers are not permitted to spot me while tumbling.
8. I will attend all practices, events and competitions unless otherwise approved in advance by my head coach. I understand event performances and half time performances are mandatory.
9. I understand that practice schedules may change and/or be added as needed; however all practices and events are mandatory unless approved in advance by my coach.
10. I understand it is against the rules to participate in any other competitive cheerleading program during the Pink Zebra Cheer Season and agree not to do so. All school cheer and stunt programs are permitted.
11. I will not use my cell phone during cheer related activities (i.e. practice, events, games) unless permitted by my coach.
12. I will encourage my parents to be supportive and involved with my team in some capacity because it is important to me.
As a Pink Zebra Cheer Program Parent/Guardian, I agree to the following rules and procedures:
1. I will maintain open and positive communication as needed with Pink Zebra Cheer coaches and volunteers.
2. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support & respect for all (including opposing teams) players, coaches/volunteers and officials at events, practices, games and throughout the cheer season.
3. I understand there is no tolerance of inappropriate conduct, unsportsmanlike activity and/or negative representation, either in person, in writing or via modern technology (i.e. Cell phones, social networking sites, email etc.) Likely to bring the Pink Zebra Cheer reputation into disrepute, (such as use of offensive language, unsportsmanlike commentary, inappropriate pictures, etc.).
4. I understand that I am financially responsible for all cheerleading fees and ordered apparel and agree to pay for such within the time allotted. I will be charged $35.oo for each returned check, and in the event that a check is returned, I will then be required to pay all remaining payments in cash.
5. I agree to contact my child’s Head coach a minimum of 2 hours in advance if he/she is unexpectedly unable to attend practice or an event.
6. I accept full responsibility for providing accurate & timely transportation arrangements for my child, up to and including notifying the coach in writing of any alternate arrangements that I make. I understand my child’s disciplinary record will be affected if she is late or absent.
7. I understand that the Pink Zebra Cheer schedules may change; however all practices, events, and games are mandatory unless approved in advance by the program director.
8. I understand that once I commit my child, he/she is obligated to participate unless otherwise prohibited due to a documented medical issue, injury or unpreventable event or occurrence. No refunds are given and any and all remaining balances must be paid in full.
9. I agree that the Pink Zebra Cheer team will coach my cheerleader and I will not coach from the sideline.
10. I understand I am not permitted to use personal contact information to solicit program participants or volunteers. Participant information is to be kept confidential and only used for the communication of information that pertains to this program.
11. I understand that any & all circumstances concerns and/or issues of any kind must be directed to my child’s coach or devotional leader before approaching the program director. Parents may address concerns to the director in a positive manner to discuss the issue after a practice or after a game.
12. I understand my child’s coach may restrict her participation based on any violation of the above agreement, or the rules and regulations of the Rule book.
Parents remember that if you have a problem, complaining to another parent, or someone else will not solve the problem, it can only make the problem bigger. If you have a problem we can only solve it if you notify us of the issue. We have ZERO tolerance for gossip and drama and will not subject our girls or other parents to it. Pink Zebra Cheer and its officers, coaches and Director is not perfect! We cannot promise you we will not make mistakes. However, what we can promise is that we will work hard to make sure your child has a fun and exciting season